With the current economic climate, people don’t have a lot of time to spend on fundraising. We all want fundraising ideas that are quick, easy and effective.
There are many fundraising ideas available to you; right now is a great time to choose a fundraiser that doesn’t require start up cost and one that will make your group, team or club the money you need from fundraising.
Some of the best easy fundraising ideas are the most simple. Back to basics! Have you considered a bake sale for your upcoming fundraiser? With news and the economy getting worse daily, a bake sale could be the perfect easy fundraising idea. Most people would love a pick-me-up right now with all of the bad news in the media. Why not meet these needs with your fundraiser and make people happy?
By choosing a bake sale for your next fundraiser, you can start making money with very little start up cost. Brainstorm bake sale fundraising ideas to make the sale more creative – create fun unique cookie flavors, add treats that people may not be able to buy in the store for your fundraiser. It is great to make your baked goods extra special so that your friends and family will not be able to resist your fundraising efforts.
Tips for your Easy Bake Sale Fundraiser
1. Make creative and beautiful treats that friends, neighbors and business owners can’t resist
2. Have each group member commit to making and selling a certain amount of fundraising treats.
3. Brainstorm bake sale fundraising ideas with your group to take your fundraiser to the next level – consider selling at local events, around a holiday like Easter or Mother’s Day to maximize your fundraising profits.
4. Price your treats right – you are fund raising but still want to offer a great value to your customers/supporters. Supporters expect to pay a little bit of a premium for fundraisers but don’t break the bank!
Another easy fundraising idea that is slightly healthier but just as fun is a Spinner’s Fundraiser. With no money up front, you can unique silent auction ideas start this easy fundraiser that offers the best profit percentage available in the fundraising industry. Spinner’s Fundraisers are a fun unique way to get your friends and family to donate to your group’s fundraising efforts without spending a lot of money.
Donors spin the Spinner (which is like a game piece board) to determine an amount to donate to your group. In return for their fund raising donation, each donor gets a valuable sheet of coupons. This easy fundraising idea makes money for your group and puts coupons in the hands of your friends and family for savings on local restaurants and services. Best of all this fundraiser can make as much money as your fund raising group desires. Spinners are the first reusable fundraiser, making them a cool “green” fundraising idea.
Tips for your Spinners Fundraiser:
1. Encourage each member of the group commit to raising a certain amount of money during your fundraiser and give frequent updates on progress and success stories.
2. Run the Spinners Fundraiser consecutively with a Bake Sale fundraiser so that you can increase your profits. Sell a cookie – have the donor spin and donate for coupons too!
3. Fundraisers that have a deadline tend to do better as there is a sense of urgency for your group members to get it done – about 2 weeks of fundraising tends to be a good amount of time.
In this tough economy, you can still take easy fundraising ideas and make them successful fundraisers. It will take more commitment and dedication from your team or group members but you can still have a super profitable and fun fundraiser!